- Edges and face skin are one continuous piece of steel for strength and durability.
- 20-gauge steel doors give you 49% more galvanized steel than a standard 24-gauge door.
- Hot-dipped galvanized/annealed steel has 433% more coating thickness than B-class electro-galvanized steel.
- Thermal barrier reduces heat and cold transfer.
- Tab and slot system of mechanical interlocks give exceptional structural strength.
- Heavy-duty ball bearing hinges are coated with a special rust-resistant zinc chromatie finish for longer performance and beauty.
- Magnetic weatherstipping on the lockset and top edge and compression weatherstripping along the hinge edge are made of weather-resistant TPE rubber.
- Commercial gauge steel reinforces lock and deadbolt.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SIGNET® FIBERGLASS ENTRY DOORS
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HERITAGE™ FIBERGLASS ENTRY DOORS
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT LEGACY LEGACY™ STEEL DOORS